COMMUNITY IS THE CORNERSTONE OF CIVIC HALL
Civic Hall connects people and organizations with opportunities to collaborate and advance the use of technology for the public good (how we define civic tech).
We are a community of over 1,000 individuals including representatives of over 100 organizations: social entrepreneurs, change-makers, government employees, hackers, academics, journalists, and artists. Together we are action-oriented, cross-sector professionals aiming to further the world of civic tech.
Network with innovators. Work to solve problems. Lead demos and events. Be a partner.
Come join us!
Choose from the plans below or, for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Civic Hall Memberships Include:
- Support from our Community Team;
- Guidance and leadership from an individually-assigned Ambassador;
- Access to our extended community via our online members portal and Slack channels;
- Receipt of our weekly e-mailed newsletter;
- Subscription to Civicist’s “First Post,” a daily email digest covering the latest news in civic tech;
- Invites to Civic Hall member-created programs, including workshops and lunch hours;
- Invites to Civic Hall original programming, such as CivicWomen and Member Show-and-Tells;
- Preferred access and discounts to Civic Hall partner events;
- Opportunities to present and/or demo at community activities and events;
- Discounted pricing on Civic Hall’s event venue;
- Discounted tickets to our annual Personal Democracy Forum;
- Ability to reserve conference rooms online;
- Rent a locker for $50/month.
Our Membership Options Are:
- Access to the Community Space for activities and events or through the purchase of day passes st $35 each.
- Network membership with 3 pre-paid day passes per month.
- (Value: $125)
- Network membership with 8 pre-paid day passes per month.
- (Value: $300)
- Unlimited drop-in access to the Community Space during operating hours.
Membership benefits can be customized to keep your organization on the cutting edge of technology and policy. We’d like to host you for a tour of our community space or schedule a call to learn more about your work and explore how Civic Hall might help.
We welcome your feedback
If none of these packages sound right for you but you still want to join the community, contact us. We want to hear from you.
Looking to get a civic tech project, movement or company off the ground, but don’t currently have the workspace or financial resources to purchase a membership to Civic Hall? You may be eligible for one of our need-based scholarships.