About this workshop
Your organization has a Facebook page, Twitter account, YouTube channel, Instagram…but now what? How do these tools fit into your organization’s long term strategies for winning? This training will offer 2 days of actionable insights and case studies to help you solve the Social Media Strategy puzzle.
- Understanding how to create a strategic plan for managing your social media
- Strategies for building and managing your community on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more along with tactics and best practices
- Building and Implementing Content Strategy
- Hands on lessons on Facebook and Twitter advertising basics
- Using Social Media to Listen to Your Community
- Tools to help manage your social media
- How to determine which Social Media Metrics to pay attention to and where to find the data that matters
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for people who have a firm grasp on the basic skills of managing social media for an organization and are ready to take the next step to do so strategically.
Prereqs & Preparation
About the Facilitators
Beth Becker is the founder of Becker Digital Strategies, a boutique digital consulting firm specializing in top-level digital strategy, social media strategy, and digital training. Well known for developing and leading digital boot camp trainings and mentoring the next generation of digital campaigners, Beth and her team conduct digital trainings around the world and coach organizations in building and implementing their digital strategy.
Beth blends strategy with hands-on expertise in the use of social media to organize grassroots movements and energize campaigns.