Overview: Civic Hall is seeking an Executive Team Coordinator to provide comprehensive executive and administrative support directly to the organization’s two co-Founders and the Managing Director. The Executive Team Coordinator will support the executive team with day-to-day administrative tasks and also coordinate special projects as needed, including the development at Civic Hall @ Union Square: http://bit.ly/2eMduk1.
Job Type: Full-Time
The responsibilities of this position include the following, and may change and develop over time:
- Managing correspondence and communications
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Planning and arranging meetings and events, including booking facilities and catering
- Researching, briefing, and preparing the Executive Team for meetings, particularly with outside groups; note-taking during meetings and follow-up as relevant
- Maintaining CRM databases
- Collaborating and coordinating with other staff
- Hosting special guests at Civic Hall
- Occasionally representing Civic Hall at meetings and events
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in standard business email and software systems such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with leadership, staff, members, funders, and others.
- Self-starter with excellent judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving ability.
- Appreciative of a diverse work environment and member base.
- Curious and willing to continually learn.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Patient, kind, and helpful attitude.
- Interest in technology for the public good
Status: This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position and not eligible for overtime. Salary is set at an annual amount and paid in substantially equal installments on a semimonthly basis in accordance with Civic Hall’s standard payroll practices for salaried employees, currently administered by Justworks.
Benefits: You will be eligible for Civic Hall’s benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off and holidays. More information will be provided by Justworks.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application HERE via Workable.
You will receive a confirmation that your application was received. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and you will be contacted to arrange for an interview if we determine that your experience and skill set seems to be appropriate for this position.
Civic Hall is committed to building a stronger, diverse, and mission-driven team to serve the community we know, respect, and love. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. We actively seek a diverse pool of applicants from or who have worked closely with historically marginalized groups, including but not limited to people with disabilities, people of color, LGBTQ people, first- or second-generation immigrants, and people from low-income families. When applying, please include information about your unique background.