Overview: Civic Hall is seeking a Membership Coordinator with outstanding attention to detail who will be responsible for maintaining and updating Civic Hall’s membership database, entering all information for new members, and ensuring that the member on-boarding process is completed. The Membership Coordinator will also be the primary point of contact for member questions about billing, renewals, and use of the online membership platform.
Job Type: Full-Time
The responsibilities of this position include the following, and may change and develop over time:
- Register all new Civic Hall members in Nexudus, our member relationship management software.
- Complete member on-boarding process for new members.
- Manage membership invoicing and renewals.
- Assist members with access to Nexudus and updating membership information.
- Create monthly membership reports.
- Analyze and delegate all in-bound member communications.
- Maintain and update membership guide.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide member support.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly efficient at data entry.
- High level of proficiency in standard business email and software systems such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office.
- Able to learn new software quickly.
- Basic understanding of accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with excellent judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving ability.
- Appreciative of a diverse work environment and member base.
- Curious and willing to continually learn.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Patient, kind, and helpful attitude.
- Interest in technology for the public good
Status: This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position and not eligible for overtime. Salary is set at an annual amount and paid in substantially equal installments on a semi-monthly basis in accordance with Civic Hall’s standard payroll practices for salaried employees, currently administered by Justworks.
Benefits: You will be eligible for Civic Hall’s benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off and holidays.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your application HERE via Workable.
You will receive a confirmation that your application was received. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and you will be contacted to arrange for an interview if we determine that your experience and skill set seems to be appropriate for this position.
Civic Hall is committed to building a stronger, diverse, and mission-driven team to serve the community we know, respect, and love. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. We actively seek a diverse pool of applicants from or who have worked closely with historically marginalized groups, including but not limited to people with disabilities, people of color, LGBTQ people, first- or second-generation immigrants, and people from low-income families. When applying, please include information about your unique background.